Episode 52: Simple Ways to Develop Sales Swagger
On this episode of Referrals Podcast, we welcome Roger Savy, the “Ambassador of Optimism” for loan agents and realtors. His role is to empower conversations that go way beyond rate sheets and donuts. Roger is one of the most referred speakers in the nation and re-structured his company around one very important notion - add massive value first.
Listen and learn how this approach led to annual monthly revenue growth from $11 million to up to $100 million monthly, including:
Listen now and learn why you’ll never be able to learn this winning sales strategy in a real estate book or sales book. For more information, visit www.referco.com.
- Why no one will pay attention to you even when you demand it
- Why people have fundamentally lost the ability to concentrate
- How a lack of differentiation in the market hurts the entire market
- How to truly put the client and the prospect at the core of your approach
- How to compete with AI, blockchain and other disruptive technologies
- How to get in front of prospects in a truly engaging way
- Why you absolutely have to focus and do your homework
- What Dunbar’s Number is and how to apply it to your business
- How to build up your persona and your natural personal power
- What stops people from going all-in on the correct process
On this episode: