Turn Home Runs into Referrals: How to Host a Softball Tournament with Rita Driver
In this episode of Referrals Podcast, we have guest Rita Driver here to talk about how to host a charity softball event to generate referrals. Learn how two time softball senior olympics gold medal Driver combined her passion for the game with a love of community to generate funds for causes and people in need, as well as referrals to her company.
Listen as we discuss:
Listen to learn all this, and if you want more details on how to get more referrals than you ever dreamed possible, visit www.referralspodcast.com.
- How Rita started her highly successful career in real estate on a dare
- Segmentation of the database by interest
- Importance of word of mouth
- How she gives to the community through softball events because she loves it, and it’s a win-win for her and those in need
- First two or three steps you need to take to plan a softball charity event
- Lessons Rita learned through her years of experience running softball charity events
- How to use raffles to make additional money for the charity
- How she uses the rosters to generate connections and leads
- How to connect to Rita to bring her in to learn how to put a charity softball event together, or to help you put your first event together
- How to download part of her presentation for free
On this episode: